Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yum

Happy news!

Today, I had a fresh new start. I woke up later than I would have liked, but I felt rested. I had a yummy breakfast of eggs, toast and avocado, plenty of coffee, and then allowed myself to digest. After, I did my new favorite workout: blasting dance music and doing a 30-minute non-stop combo of dancing, kickboxing and weightlifting. It felt amazing to sweat and move to high-energy music.

After showering, I made myself a tasty smoothie with chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana, milk, ice and plain yogurt. Later I had a package of BelVita cookies. They're tasty, but certainly not health food, in my opinion! I had a great day at work, it was super busy, and I felt energetic. I made more tips than ever. Then, once I got home, I made my new favorite dinner of stir-fried ground turkey, egg whites, broccoli, onion, soy sauce, ginger, chili... all over rice. Dessert: an orange and a craft beer :)

Delicious day overall. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment